Stress is a part of our daily life and it cannot be avoided. It is a condition arising from several factors such as tension. Medical experts stressed out that it can give rise to different mental and physical problems and therefore must be controlled. Actually, health problems that people encounter are mostly stress related.
Factors of Stress
1. Work related problems - problems with superiors, subordinates, or co-workers
2. Family problems - any problem related to family members such as death or sickness of a family member, unwanted pregnancy of a daughter, etc.
3. Personal problems - personal health, mental, physical or emotional problems
4. Financial problems - any problems involving money
5. Relationship problems - problems with peers, severed family relationships, boy-girl relationships
Symptoms of Stress
1. Sleeplessness - inability to sleep even after a tiresome day
2. Palpitation - heart beats faster than normal and may lead to several heart diseases
3. Irritability - stressed out people gets easily irritated
4. Heart problems - caused by severe or mismanaged stress
5. Mental Illnesses - in severe cases stress may lead to mental breakdown
As mentioned earlier, stress is unavoidable. Fortunately, health experts found several stress management tips and techniques that can help an individual cope up with it easily. However, if possible, it is better to identify first the cause of stress to easily reduce and manage it.
Activities that Reduce Stress
Working out in group
Exercise is a great way to relieve mental, emotional and physical tensions. However, it will be more fun and effective when done with friends or groups. Exercise promotes better blood and oxygen circulation in the body and therefore helps an individual attain a clear mind.
Engage in sports
Sports are a well known stress buster. Playing any kind of sports makes an individual focus on the game thus developing concentration. Sports involving physical activities are also good forms of exercise.
Watch an entertainment
Entertainment helps an individual forget about problems. Watching movies at home or at theaters are also good stress busters. Comedy shows are also one of the best remedies for any tensions in life. Laughing relaxes the mind of stressed out people.
Form a hobby
Hobbies are good past times and make any individual forget about any problems. An individual needs to divert his attention to activities that helps reduce stress and forming a hobby is one.
Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Being sick is stressful and to avoid sickness an individual is suggested to take a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Allan enjoys writing up on a variety of subjects. Other than the above topic, he also likes to set up sites on different topics. Do check out his new site which covers useful information on electric train sets.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Allan_Wu